VIGraph is a free trial software application from the Math & Scientific Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-03-12. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win98, WinVista, WinXP.
- It draws a diagrams from your txt-data files.
- It scales your diagrams automatically or manually.
- Simply make a txt or csv (ASCII) file like that:
Date; Open; High; Low; Close
4/14/2005; 10403.71; 10457.06; 10248.23; 10278.75
4/15/2005; 10276.61; 10311.26; 10059.36; 10087.51
4/18/2005; 10088.54; 10183.50; 9961.52; 10071.25
4/19/2005; 10071.55; 10220.21; 10021.08; 10127.41
4/20/2005; 10131.18; 10232.34; 9978.74; 10012.36
Run VIGraph and open that file. You will get a diagram with 4 colored lines (for Open; High; Low; Close). The header of diagramm will be "Dow Jones" and the horizontal axe below will be "Date".
- You can open as much txt-files as you need simultaneously.
- Columns in the txt-files can be divided by commas, tabulators or semicolons.
- Call a parameters dialog and define what to show in diagram..
VIGraph (version 1.5) has a file size of 4.57 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 85 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.